Colour Pop Terran Up My Heart Pressed Powder Blush ($ 10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy orange with strong, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl that ran through it and gave it a more satiny sheen when applied to bare skin. The texture was soft, lightly powdery in the pan but not prone to looking dry or dusty on my skin.
It had medium, buildable coverage–as it was intended–that adhered evenly to bare skin and diffused easily along the edges. It darkened slightly over my bare skin but would retain its color better over a matte finish or set skin/foundation. It wore nicely for seven and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clinique Nude Pop (P, $ 21.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Benefit Georgia (2020) (P, $ 29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Nude Pink (LE, $ 35.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Most Necessary (P, $ 8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Benefit Gold Rush (PiP, $ 29.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Chanel Caresse (180) (LE, $ 45.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC Ginger Spiked (LE, ) is darker (85% similar).
- Giorgio Armani No. 11 (P, $ 62.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Clinique Sorbet Pop (LE, $ 21.00) is lighter (80% similar).
- Becca Fig/Opal (P, $ 27.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$ 10.00/0.13 oz. – $ 76.92 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Octocrylene, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).