Food Fun & News
Dunkin’ Donuts has a secret menu—and it’s crazy good!
It’s almost mind-boggling how many options the Dunkin’ Donuts secret menu has. You can mix-and-match every single Iced Coffee, Frozen Chocolate, Coolatta and more that’s on the regular menu, including all the Flavor Shots and Flavor Swirls. That means you have hundreds of secret menu drinks to start your day! Here’s how to work it.
Official Iced Coffee Menu Tricks
Dunkin’ Donuts actually encourages the following Iced Coffee menu hacks, using these ingredients:
- Hazelnut Mocha: Iced Coffee + Mocha Flavor Swirl + Hazelnut Flavor Shot
- Coco Berry: Mocha Latte (Espresso + Milk + Mocha Flavor Swirl) + Blueberry Flavor Shot
- Toasted French Vanilla: Iced Coffee + French Vanilla Shot + Toasted Almond Shot + Almond Milk
Check out the most surprising things you’ll find at Dunkin Donuts around the world.
Caramel Coconut Creme Pie Iced Coffee
Just ask for Iced Coffee + Milk + Caramel Shot + Coconut Creme Pie Flavor Swirl. You could level up even further with a dollop of whipped cream, or add a shot of espresso. The only limit when it comes to a secret Iced Coffee menu is your own imagination. Don’t forget the Donut Fries.
Frozen Snickers Bar
This candy bar-inspired secret drink is a Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Cookie Frozen Chocolate + Caramel Shot + Caramel Swirl. You can blend the Frozen Chocolate beverages so many ways. Here are a couple ideas:
- Frozen Mocha: Half Frozen Coffee (Original) + Half Frozen Chocolate (Original)
- Frozen Double Peanut Butter: Half Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Frozen Coffee + Half Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Frozen Chocolate
- Frozen Almond Joy: Frozen Chocolate + Coconut Cream Pie Flavor Swirl + Toasted Almond Flavor Shot
Read about how ordering Dunkin’ Donuts every day may have helped save this 78-year-old man’s life.