Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 1 Serving
- 1/3cup leftover turkey gravy
- 3ounces leftover roasted turkey leg meat, shredded
- 1 1/2cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 3tablespoons canned cranberry sauce
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 1/4 medium avocado, thinly sliced
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring gravy to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and add meat and spinach, stirring, until meat is warm and spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Spread cranberry sauce in center of tortilla. Spoon turkey-spinach mixture on top. Top with avocado. Wrap tightly.
Nutrition Per Serving
15 g fat (4 g saturated)
63 g carbs
16 g sugar
10 g fiber
36 g protein