Milani Cocoa Felicita Baked Blush ($ 7.99 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium-dark, reddish-brown with subtle, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to mostly opaque, while the texture was thinner and drier with a lot of excess product that got kicked up in the pan.
The thinner texture was less forgiving when applied to bare skin, and it was best applied over just-set or more mattified skin as it was more reactive to natural oils and could darken unevenly, which required more blending and effort to even it back out. It lasted decently for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Weirdough (P, $ 10.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $ 32.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $ 2.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Rodeo Drive (P, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Meteor Rite (LE, $ 10.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Elegance (370) (P, $ 45.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop LA (P, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Spiced Peach (P, $ 30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Pink Sand (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$ 7.99/0.12 oz. – $ 66.58 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “buildable” that is available in a mix of “matte and shimmery shades.” Most shades have medium to opaque coverage, can be built up usually (or sheered/blended out if desired), and have a soft, smooth texture that can run slightly powdery. The majority of shades I’ve tried apply evenly, blend out nicely, and last between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Milani Baked Blush swatches.
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.