Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 1 Serving
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 scallion, sliced thin, greens and whites separated
- 1/2 bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4teaspoon paprika
- 1cup frozen cooked edamame
- 1/2cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 small ear)
- 1/2cup cooked millet
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallion whites and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are slightly soft, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add frozen edamame and cook, stirring, until edamame is thawed, about 4 minutes.
Add corn and millet and cook, stirring, until heated through. Top with parsley.
Nutrition Per Serving
24 g fat (3 g saturated)
66 g carbs
7 g sugar
13 g fiber
25 g protein