Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe, peeled and cut in 4 wedges
- 2ounces prosciutto (about 4 slices)
- 1/2 lemon, zest (optional) and juice
- 1/2tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon honey
- 3cups baby arugula, loosely packed
- 3/4cup cooked hulled barley
Fill a medium lid saucepan with 5 inches of water and bring to a boil. Carefully add egg, then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 minutes. Place cooked egg in a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes, then carefully peel and slice thin.
Wrap each melon wedge with a slice of prosciutto.
In a bowl, whisk together zest (if desired), juice, oil, honey, and salt and pepper. Add arugula and barley, and toss to coat.
Top with prosciutto-wrapped melon and sliced egg.
Nutrition Per Serving
19g fat (5 g saturated)
58 g carbs
8 g fiber
28 g protein